Re: Re: Chaos Cults

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 00:47:04 -0500

You know, that's a very good point. I've not had to really deal with vampires and so haven't looked into them in Glorantha. I've stumbled across Vivamort of course, but never really looked closer. *IS* there any reason to assume that Vivamore isn't just god of a specific type of vampire, not god of all vampires?

LC