Re: Fiends and Cacodemon

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 00:55:43 +0300 (EEST)

On Fri, 22 Apr 2005, Kevin Blackburn wrote: <snip>
> In short - scale it to your PCs and what you think they should be able
> to achieve.

Uh, Kevin. This is propably not what you want to hear, but I think it goes the other way.

When characters start being as tough as Jar-Eel or Harrek without being the Avatar of a living God (or is the white bear a spirit?) or the champion of a 10 million person magical empire, then something has propably gone wrong with the experiense and character development.

What works for you is fine for your game, of course. I'm just trying to fit the Fiends and Cacodemon to the scale in the HQ book.

10w2 Clan Champion
10w3 Major Hero
10w4 Superhero

        -Adept