Nasobeme.

From: Labrygon_at_...
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 08:53:33 EDT

In a message dated 23/05/2005 8:16:51 PM AUS Eastern Standard Time, stu_stansfield_at_... writes:

> I couldn't find the Nasobeme... and then I realised
> that
> Keith had removed it (it's in the centre pages)! To protect my
> sanity or
> perpetrate some dire ritual, I know not...

I couldn't have been to protect your sanity, that horse seems to have bolted, so it must be the dire ritual:

By the Terror of Flight and the Pitiless Shite, By the Shadows of Blecch and the Sneezing Dread. By the Naso of Fright and the Beme of Blight By the sins of Sid and the Abominations of aaaargh! I curse ye in the name of Nasobeme!