Re: Re: Speaking of Magic n' Stuff...

From: Tony Davis <gallows_brother_at_...>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 23:33:27 -0700 (PDT)

Cool. That's pretty much what I thought. Yeah, he's concentrated in wizardry, but he's got only common spells and the open portal power. One thing I had him pick up from the No God Church was the Protection from Ancestors Spell, which might be applicable against the Curse Apostate stuff with a modifier. Well, it will be interesting to have him wandering around Southern Sartar causing trouble.

thanks for the reply!

t.

> The 'no one will ever talk to him again' seems the
> primary method of
> retribution employed by the Aeolians, as they don't
> have specific
> curses to direct at apostates. Unless 'Excommunicate
> Sinner' has the
> effect of some generic, long-term curse, I suppose -
> but I imagine
> it's just a mark of some kind, making the culprit
> instantly
> identifiable to all those he's abandoned.
>
> --
> Trotsky
> Gamer and Skeptic
>

> Trotsky's RPG website:
> http://www.ttrotsky.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links
>

> HeroQuest-RPG-unsubscribe_at_yahoogroups.com

Yahoo! Mail Mobile
Take Yahoo! Mail with you! Check email on your mobile phone. http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail