Re: Re-Life Sickness

From: Trotsky <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 01:40:20 +0100

Jane:

>> (Of course, you're not talking HQ, 'cause HQ don't
>> have DI...)
>

>It doesn't?? When did that vanish??

When it got renamed 'Divine Aid' in the rulebook, I guess. I'm not really clear what the difference is between RQ DI and HQ DA from the perspective of people actually in Glorantha (the rules are somewhat different, natch), but I'm certainly prepared to accept that there is one.

>> Well Wakboth had three parents (the unholy trio)
>

>That is *so* not a good precedent :(

Quite a few of the gods of the Sea pantheon have three parents - it goes with their fluid sexuality, I guess. Mind you, they're probably not very well known to your average Heortling or Praxian.

>> Not sure about Mallia though...
>

>What if anything do we know about Malia? Disease
>spirits exist, unless they're technically not spirits
>any more?

She's listed as an example of a spirit in the rules (p. 149), which is good enough for me :)

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic