Re: Re: Winter Animist Practice or Tradition

From: Tony Davis <gallows_brother_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 23:07:43 -0700 (PDT)

Namely? Namely you. Put all this stuff in game material so people can understand it. The very fact that a whole bunch of people said "Huh?" means that you, Greg, Sandy, et. al. did a poor job of explaining it. And when you get antagonistic, it makes us even more confused.

You are part of the group of people who think they know more about Glorantha than other people do. So publish it. Put it out there. Let us see it.

Otherwise, you can say 'no no no' all you want, but it is really hard for me to take it seriously because I still don't get it. It seems to me that when we talk about HeroQuesting, character can use it to change reality according to their beliefs, their insights and their wishes.

t.

> >where some people have secret knowledge
>
> Namely?

Do You Yahoo!?