Lords of Terror

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 15:52:29 +0300 (EEST)

Reading my old RQ treasures I came accross the 1994 RQ-3 version of the Lords of Terror.

This is propably my personal favorite RQ-glorantha book. Well written, evocative and scary! Is there any possibility of Issaries re-hashing the book for HeroQuest?

I feel that people who only have access to the HW/HQ era books are missing some of the Lovecraftian horror of Chaos. I still find the book very inspiring, and the characters within feel real and personal. They aren't just two dimensional villains and monsters. They are people.

Writing good bad-guys is the hardest part of gamemastering / narrating, I feel.

        -Adept