Re: Spirits, choice of size

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 23:44:38 -0700

> Now *that* sounds like it has interesting gaming potential!
>
> What is it like to be in the "fetish" of a powerful spirit? How do your
> friends rescue you? What interesting knowledge might you gain while in
> there?

All I'm flashing on is Robin Williams as Genie from the Disney Aladdin movie: "Great Cosmic Power...Little itty bitty living space"

> And is there any reason why a powerful spirit might want a human in a
> fetish, and go out of its way to get one? You call for a little baby
spirit,
> and THIS turns up - oops!

I figure it would *probably* use you as a meat puppet to wander around the Inner World (assuming it *wants* to wander around the inner world...), since a spirit must have a body on the Inner World.

RR
- Richelieu