Re: misapplied worship

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 15:25:45 -0400

I think the misapplied worship as punishment for min-maxers makes sense, and maybe I would impose it in exactly that kind of case. But I, like others here, do not impose it for a player who has a cool concept that happens to break the rules. I'd always find a work around.

I was looking at the HQ book to see if there were other limitations that would make sense to apply instead of the "concentration does nothing". But the chart on the magic available for misapplied worship just says things like "one or more affinities". I might do something like "only 1 affinity" or other similar reduction. In other words, the price of buying what affinites you can get and thus game abilities is not affected, but you still remain limited compared to someone doing "proper" worship.

LC