Re: Re: Winter Animists

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 16:11:04 -0400

Just to go back to an old post I forgot to answer, I wanted to thank you for this one. It really cleared things up a lot for me, and it is much clearer than what is in the book. Working from the "they are all mixed a bit anyway" base with a "sometimes the only way to worship for you weirdos who want something different is misapplied", that doesn't bother me so much.

LC