How's the Holy Country holding up?

From: Tony Davis <gallows_brother_at_...>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 20:04:07 -0700 (PDT)

Are the hexarchs still trying to keep the Holy Country together, still waiting for the return of the Pharoah or has the whole place fallen apart?

Do the Pharoah's initiates still get magic?

Of course, if this is covered in some Issaries Inc. (or affiliate) material, just let me know and I'll check it out there.

My Volsaxi heros just engineered the ambush and slaughter of a Lunar "Trade" delegation that they will claim to have been a covert military operation. I think that a minor pharonic phunctionary will be getting involved (if, of course, there are such phellows to be phound.)

t.

Yahoo! Sports
Rekindle the Rivalries. Sign up for Fantasy Football http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com