Re: Re: Jar-Eel's cult

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 20:32:34 -0700

- Richelieu

> > Assuming your best skills are in the broad
> > catagories below, and nothing is guaranteed
> > after you leave this world, but generally:
> >
> > If you apotheosize while a W3 Hero, you'll
> > end up as a Hero Cult in your cult, a
> > sub-practice as part of a greater practice,
> > a very minor saint in a Church, or the
> > writer of a Spell or two.
> >
> > If you go as a W4 Superhero, you'll become
> > a Subcult of your cult, a major subset of
> > a Practice, a minor Saint, or wrote a single
> > Grimoire.
>
> In my opinion, just having a skill level of 10W3 does not make a
> Hero (or 10W4 a Super-Hero). It is just one of the pre-
> qualifications required to become a Hero (and I suspect that there
> are cases where this requirement can be suspended * ).

First, you gotta apotheosize, and very few people actually do make the leap from mortal to immortal. But once you dom the general guidelines above are good for a rule of thumb.

I'm certainly *not* sayng that all W3's and above *will* become an immortal, just that *if* they do, their ability level will tend to determine what level of immortal they'll become.

RR