RE: Re: Jar-Eel's cult

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 08:02:57 +0100

Charles Corrigan

> In my opinion, just having a skill level of 10W3 does not make a
> Hero (or 10W4 a Super-Hero).

Agreed, as others have said. It's the support.

> It is just one of the pre-
> qualifications required to become a Hero (and I suspect that there
> are cases where this requirement can be suspended ).

> the published stats for Kallyr, if my memory is correct, do not
> have skills at the 10w3 level but she is already considered a Hero
> because of the extent of her support in Sartar.

Correct. 7W3, unaugmented, is the best she's got (in Gathering Thunder). We don't seem to have numbers for how her followers and supporters feel about her, only vice versa, but high W3 maybe W4 range seems about right at the top end. And considering that that top ability is "Brilliant Inspiration", there will be augments in either direction.