Re: Plans, shocking and distressing confession

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 17:23:04 +0100 (BST)

> but here is the rub: some materials were added that
> are, frankly, wrong.
> All I can say is, "By the brass balls of Orlanth,"
> or "Arrggh," or more succinctly, "JFC."

Ouch. I can sympathise with that. After all that effort to get it *right*...

> And, since I have noticed these changes to my
> intended canon in several
> items that were published while I was away from the
> helm (most of them
> nowhere near as wrong as things in SR!) you can
> expect to see some
> corrections on the official site.

Great!

> And, in the meantime, I sincerely hope my process of
> trying to keep
> everyone informed of the situations at Issaries
> (like confessing to these
> cock ups) does not alienate people, but rather
> pleases everyone and
> reinstates your faith is Issaries.

Works for me. Basic Orlanthi principle - everyone makes mistakes, and fixes them. Basic Vingan principle - admit to defeats, and learn from them.

Anything the rest of us can do to help?

Jane Williams

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with Yahoo! Photos http://uk.photos.yahoo.com