Re: Movie-inspired characters (was: Bounty hunters.

From: Stephen Tempest <e-g_at_...>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 02:18:24 +0100

Light Castle <light_castle_at_...> writes:

> I would heartily recommend the crew of Serenity
>(the TV show Firefly) for a ship-based campaign.

I think whoever wrote up the hero band 'Sailors of the Seabird Army' for 'Men of the Sea' already had something like that in mind...

Considering the leader is Captain Fillion, another crewmember is called Cylie... and just to mix things up a little, the heroband's motto is the same as the First Evil's from _Buffy_...

Stephen