RE: Re: Improv. Feats.

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 22:27:24 -0400

On Thu, 2005-28-07 at 10:15 +0100, Silburn, Luke wrote:

> I think the two kinds of improv might be being confused.

Actually, in my case I was asking about the fact that if an Initiate had been exposed to a Feat in an affinity other than the ones in the book, she could improv it like any other on the list. (Say if her version of the cult had this unique feat in it, or she had been studying/hanging out with a Devotee who had invented/discovered it.)

I'd allow that, and was wondering what others thought.

Sorry for not being clear.

LC