RE: Re: HQ still doesn't make much sense

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 10:20:27 -0400

On Fri, 2005-29-07 at 08:12 +0100, Jane Williams wrote:

> Agreed, and it's one of the problems I have with the HQ book. It shows a
> bunch of players and their GM ignoring all the rich background of Glorantha
> and trying to play D&D in it.

Too true. If I hadn't already stumbled across Nick Brooke's Lunar site in my search for more info about Glorantha while I waited for my rulebook to arrive in the mail, I would never have bothered playing in Glorantha.

> King of Sartar and Thunder Rebels, currently going for one US dollar. USA
> only. Tony? Where are you? This has a day to run...

Have TR, and am not in USA, or I would bid on it. I'm still rooting for someone to try for it. :)

LC