Re: Re: Dragon Pass without _Sartar Rising_?

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 12:35:43 +0100 (BST)

CJ:

> Is Issaries still going btw?

Looks a lot like it to me, Greg keeps telling us what's about to come out and so on. Unless he's vanished over the weekend, I'd say Issaries is still going :)

> Yes i have been watching E-bay - never seen a copy
> before you showed me today though Jane! Humph!

They're not common, I must have got lucky. I have a few auto-searches set up for really rare things (like BA!), I may add OiD to them. No, not for me, I've got copies, but if I find anything I tend to let the lists know.

> Is there any chance OiD and BA will return to prit
> soon? It seems that they are the kind of books which
> mught draw newplayers in to HQ, ...

The last time this was discussed, I believe there was a suggestion of making BA at least available in electronic form. I have no idea how far that got towards being more than a theory, though.

Jane Williams