Re: Dragon Pass without _Sartar Rising_?

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2005 11:52:45 -0000

CJ:
> > Is there any chance OiD and BA will return to prit
> > soon? It seems that they are the kind of books which
> > mught draw newplayers in to HQ, ...

Jane:
> The last time this was discussed, I believe there was
> a suggestion of making BA at least available in
> electronic form. I have no idea how far that got
> towards being more than a theory, though.

I fired off an email to Greg at the weekend to enquire whether or not anything concrete was being done in this direction. At Tentacles he was certainly interested in following it up. Of course he also mentioned that Dragonrise might actually come out as a bumper Sartar Rising Pack, incorporating all of the Sartar rising Books, or doing a Gloranthan Classics, which would delay it even longer!

Personally I am hoping for the 'Drive Thru RPG' route.

Regards
Rob