Re: Re: Sacred Time rituals in play - saga style

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 17:33:57 +0100 (BST)

No, because we were using HW, and it didn't have them :)

> Many automatic
> augments are simply the HQ version of a strength
> bonus or a high constitution.

A good point.

> For example we have a character with
> a Tough of 10M or
> so. He routinely uses that as an augment in combat
> - I, as the GM,
> really don't need a narrative description of that.:)

fair enough, yes, though I find it can add to the description and remind us which character is good at what if we *do* put these things in. Just another way of emphasising differences between PCs, really. Which is vitally important in a game where we're all Humakti!

Jane Williams