Re: The Mystery of Apple Lane

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 09:27:26 -0700

> As to muultiple Apple Lanes -I seem to recall that the introduction to
> the AH RQ 3 version mentions that there are several hamlets called Apple
> Lane, so site it where you will to serve your campaign. This led to the
> multiple Apple Lane comment in my writings.... Greg Stafford does end
> his 1st edition suintroduction by noting 'An FRP campaign is a growing
> thing. We hope you will enjoy it.' Glorantha has certainly grown since
then.

Ah. I just re-read that. While they mention relocating it "hither and yon", they don't mention duplicating... My reading of the line suggests a single hamlet called Apple Lane, but it's location may vary "wherever the land has rain, a little snow, and enough late-summer sun to grow fine pippins".

RR
- Richelieu