Re: Alakoring/Heortling Languages

From: CJ <cj_at_...>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 20:08:08 +0000

Thanks chaps! So the Aldachuri speak a tongue related to Tarshite? Are they in the Far Point region? Cool, I looked up the reference and see everyone gets Tradetalk 6, except is hope Issaries and Eyteries who I guess could take it a spart of their Keyword?

Assuming MGF is Maximum Game Fun, and it is years since I last heard that phrase, cool I will go that route and just use accent sto stress the differences. :)

Once again, thank you greatly. I hope mot to annoy too much with my endless newbie questions!

cj x