Reorganising Clan Ring

From: CJ <cj_at_...>
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 11:27:27 +0000

How often would the membership of th Clan Ring change? Does the Chieftain appoint the ring, or is it by popular clamour - Wapentake (sp)? I always assumed any changes occure once a year in Scared Time, but can anyone tell me more about Clan Rings? It was the arrival of my shiny new copy of KoDP from Steve Jackson Games today which sparked the question.

BTW anyone care tojoin me in buying KoDp for gaming friends as a Christmas present in the hope of getting them interested in Glorantha, or at least giving them a firm Gloranthan education while they are having fun? am sure we all know many non-gloranthan gamers? Just an idea. :)

cj x