Re: Where in Glorantha

From: Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_...>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 21:53:18 +0000 (GMT)

>I just wondered what regiosn other people were
>playing in, as I seem quite traditionalist? WHat
made >you fascinated by the gaming possibilities of that area?

The Red Cow clan of the Cinsina tribe of Sartar. So yes it is a traditional (since Hero Wars, RQ was Prax and Balazar more)Dragon Pass campaign. I was attracted to the region years ago by the board game Dragon Pass and everything else about the clash of civilizations that occurs there has excited me since.

When may be more interesting. I have started them in 1604 - the Empire is here, but changes are only just beginning - and the the annihilation of the Maboder (the neighbours) and the Wolf Hunt are just around the corner. That seemed like an exciting story to tell.

If we keep going after the Wolf Hunt I would probably jump forward to Starbrow's rebellion and then Orlanth is Dead.

We are very community and clan centered, and leaving the clan (even through outlawry or divorce) means that the character leaves the game.