Re: Where in Glorantha...?

From: Sam Elliot <sam.elliot1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 08:06:50 -0000

For my part, having got back into Glorantha via Keith's PbEM 1300's Balazar game (no longer active), I have stuck with more or less the same people, accreting a few more besides, and...

Run the Fire Tribe, the chronicles of which are hosted on Paul's website http://www.eiderweb.net/glorantha.html. Far Place in Dragon Pass, a bunch of heroes exiled from their clan following a year of Chaos attacks on their tula and now discovering their clan's heroic past in the location they first came into DP from Balazar (same folk as above) as well as being the target of ire of a prehistoric figure (Man of the Sun) who spent an age inside Inora's belly and is not happy about it or them. At present, they have just followed a Chaos demon (which the duck brought back from the heroplane as he wanted to learn to fly, silly bugger) underground, in the process discovering their ancestors' underground hideaway and coincidentally meeting the neighbours (Uz and a whole load of scorpions).

Play in Paul's PbEM game, also hosted on his website. Set in Syran in Safelster which he is detailing nicely, I play an Iconographer who is getting into a mess with the nobility and with wizards as he can't keep his trews tied up and can't lay off the art. Also, FTF in the same place, a dwarf (real dwarf) woman who is physician to the Houses.

Newt's Lunar game, a scheming bureaucrat who aims to have many slave girls and boys one day. (PbEM)

Mitch's Prax game, an Orlanthi scout who has one over on the Five Tribes. (PbEM)

Warren's Balazar/Griffin Mountain RQ game - just made a new character.(PbEM)

A courtesan, drug runner and former Bautoomban priestess beside the seaside, in IRC if it takes off again.

Sam.

p.s. I also work in Cheltenham, CJ :)