Winter Gorp

From: Michael & Susan O'Brien <mrmob_at_...>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 22:42:58 +0400

Rick:

>I'm not in my collector vault, so I don't have the issue
>at hand, but didn't Gorp #1 also have Monster conversion
>stats for classic D&D monsters like Umber Hulks, Beholders,
>and similar?

And gelatinous cubes ("winter gorp", I think Peter Eriksen calls them), and Marsh Wiggles.

>I wish I had this issue documented in the MiG. It's
>a great piece of mildly humorous Gloranthan esoterica.

Though of course in the eyes of the starry-eyed authors, truly a deadly serious work at the time (1982).

> The "bonus" multi-level dungeon complex located
> directly under Apple Lane (who would have thought?)
> is perhaps implausible

Jane:
>>Sounds like it fits in well with Apple Lane as a
>>whole, then?
>>
>>Let me guess, the whole thing's a chaos/Trickster
>>plot?

Nothing so coherent, I'm afraid...

>>Drat, it sounds like I actually want to read this
>>thing now....

Then (assuming I can find it) come to Continuum with your big bucks and bid*

*nb - I will be donating 100% of the proceeds to the Con

Michael, Susan, Harry & Leo O'Brien
[Apt.1001, Choithram's Building Tower A, Khalidya, Abu Dhabi] Postal Address: PO Box 32092, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates home: +971-2-665-9126 mobile: (MOB) +971-50-310-0361 (Sue) +971-50-329-5914 mrmob_at_...