Re: The Missionaries

From: Labrygon_at_...
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 05:10:18 EST

In a message dated 30/12/2005 6:14:02 PM AUS Eastern Standard Time, janewilliams20_at_... writes:

> Well, tastes differ

I think it's great, and a nice reminder that things were pretty basic at the start of Time. Who was thinking of doing a dawn age game where one suggestion was to be Theyalan Lightbringers? This story has the basics of the story arc, or at least one scenario premise, depending on how you break it up.

In fact, I reckon you could deconstruct the text into a few contests and work out what HQ abilities were being used and the results.

Keith