The Missionaries

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 07:13:53 -0000

> By the way: This month's Myth of the Month on Glorantha.com was quite
> nice.

Well, tastes differ. Having had its existence pointed out, I'm busy going "WOW!!!! So that's how you form a clan!" and trying to sort out how I can do the same thing only different for a few other dawn age clans and how much of that story will be left by the time those clans are coming back to their old lands doing the Resettlement thing and.....

"Quite nice" isn't quite how I'd put it.

http://www.glorantha.com/new/myth.html

There's an interesting hint at the extent to which Gloranthans use magic where we'd use basic common sense. "when the Hagolings learned the Elmal Verses so they could find ripe fruit in summer and autumn" - ever thought of looking on the trees, guys?

Quite a bit about a "formal Orlanthi claim" to lands, and claimstones, and ancestors, but no mention of a wyter.