Re: Tink

From: CJ <cj_at_...>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 18:01:57 +0000

> So have I, and I have an idea it was in RQA. Which is
> going back a bit... Sorry, I can't remember which one,
> and I probably won't have time to look it up for a
> bit. My guess would be "Dreams Dragons Bring", with
> Forang Farosh as the link. ISTR there was a sketch map
> of the place, and some history of it being a mining
> settlement.

Thanks Jane.

I found this
http://home.swipnet.se/~w-59453/synopsis.html while googling for Forang +"Jane Williams" :) It's a useful trick for finding quality Gloranthan material - simply add   a proper name of an noted Gloranthan expert to your searh term, and hey presto!

Now I am very interested in knowing more about Olaront Dragonfriend.

cj x