Re: Re: An outstanding campaign

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 12:35:32 +0000 (GMT)

>> I would

> >therefore appreciate if you could help me
> identifying an
> >outstanding campaign for the game: something epic,
> far from any D&D
> >type of hack monsters and get treasures, with a
> good plot and alienating atmosphere.

There's the Grey Company series, set in Pavis. I have a nasty feeling the first few are now OOP, and I've never played through them myself - anyone got more detailed knowledge?

http://www.tradetalk.de/english/

"Masks of Pavis" is the start, then "Legacy of Pavis", I believe.

And how about running the old Borderlands scenarios in HQ? I'm not sure if anyone's converted them yet, but it should be easy enough to do as you go along.