Challenging Humakt

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2006 08:29:23 -0800

> From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>

> I'm just guessing that Humakt's "spot thief" is lower
> than his "kill things". Maybe doing things this way
> you'd "only" need to get your skills up to W15 or so,
> not W20.

Perhaps more, when you consier that Humakt IS his sword, so stealing it would be
the dequivalent of stealing Humakt himself.

> The problem comes when you get to go up against
> Humakt's "deal with thief once identified" ability.

Yes, the consequences.

> Greg:
>> The White Bears are extinct (out competed by trolls)
>> and they were when he went
>> after this guy too. But he brought a white skin with
>> him, of course, came back with The white skin.
>
> So that was a GodPlane quest? Or HeroPlane?

HeroPlane, ofcourse, by definition.

> And I wonder how he got the white skin of an extinct
> bear: by doing the same quest at Practice level,
> perhaps?

No, he would probably have had a white skin of some other sort, pehaps a bear skin bleached white, or white rabbit skins stitched together, or something like
that.

Sincerely,
Greg Stafford

Issaries, Inc.