Re: Arcane Lore

From: Mark Galeotti <mark_at_...>
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2006 16:28:56 -0000

Hi Brian,

Rick is, of course, Mr Business and can give you the definitive answer. All I can say for sure is that Moon Designs is selling the Pre-Finished Works so either they are on the way to w23 or else will be available through some other outlet.

> And while I'm at it, I tried to order those lovely maps from the
> Unspoken Word only to be told that they were unable to sell them
in the
> US at the moment. Any idea when/if this may change?

At present, for unavoidable reasons, what maps we have are locked away in a storage unit in Cheshire and won't be unearthed until summer. Then, though, they will be available. (By which time the first new UW product will be out, he teased...)

> On the bright side I was able to get the lovely "Dragon Pass at
War" set
> of Paper Wars from Noble Knight Games. Cool.

Great, let us know how you use them and what other figures you'd like to see.

All the best

Mark