Arcane Lore

From: Brian Curley <bkcurley_at_...>
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2006 10:13:51 -0600

Being the consummate procrastinator that I am, I have waited until now to try and get a copy of 'Arcane Lore' only to notice that Warehouse 23 is out of stock on it. Now they say it's on order, but I am wondering if there are copies of it in print to be sent to them.

Rick... Mark... any ideas?

And while I'm at it, I tried to order those lovely maps from the Unspoken Word only to be told that they were unable to sell them in the US at the moment. Any idea when/if this may change?

On the bright side I was able to get the lovely "Dragon Pass at War" set of Paper Wars from Noble Knight Games. Cool.

Thanks,
BKC