Carrying subjecivity WAY too far

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 07:40:45 -0800

> From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
makes Greg wonder with
> Subject: Heroplane from different viewpoints

> On the subject of questors encountering other questors
> on the HeroPlane: do they all see the same thing, or
> not?

Please see any published HQ. Where it says they see something different, assume
that the text is correct. If it doesn't say that, use common sense.

> Suppose Our Hero faces a contest in which he and two
> opponents must compete to beat a certain hazard.
> Racing over a mountain pass, say. He's a theist, the
> other two are a spiritist and an essence user.
>
> Do they all see the same thing? If not, in what way
> does it tend to differ?

> My tentative thoughts would be that each sees what
> they expect to see, which will not be the same.

Why in the world would this even be a possibility?

> The
> essence user will see a more abstract world than the
> other two, for instance.

You seem to have lost the point that the HER PLANE is a place that exists in its
own right, which is th Everything World.

> Or am I looking at this completely wrong?

Completely wrong.

Sincerely,
Greg Stafford

Issaries, Inc.