Re: Myths of Hu the Sword?

From: Lightcastle <light.castle_at_...>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 17:03:12 -0500

I got the impression from Storm Tribe that Hu the Sword is a subcult, not a herocult, since he is the most commonly seen form of Humakti. So I don't know if I would buy that Hu is a Heortling and had a family. It could just be one of those "our god lived here" things.

(Or, like Humakti do, he had a family and then renounced them.)

So, what is Hu's story in the LBQ? Is he mentioned in anything other than "an enemy Issaries had to face"? (I certainly think it makes sense to have them be the same entity.)

LC