Myths of Hu the Sword?

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 19:25:38 -0000

One of my players wants his PC to "advance" from a mere initiate of Hu to a full Devotee. We'd like to RP this out. However, we're a little dismayed at how little we know about Hu specifically rather than Humakt in general.

So far we've found the write-up in Storm Tribe, and a mention in Dragon Pass:
"Hustula Hills in Heortland (C7) Source: Where Our Gods Tread. Hu the Sword lived here with his family long ago. It is now famous for its several Humakt shrines."

So we now know that Hu was Heortling, and had a family.

He's sword-obsessed, and taciturn.

He may or may not be the same as "Hu of the nine silences", mythical foe of Issaries - for the purposes of our game, we're assuming that he is.

Anyone got any more?