Re: Re: Thunder Rebels

From: Graham Robinson <gjr_at_...>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 11:38:08 +0000 (GMT)

On Mon, 12 Feb 2001 wulfc_at_... wrote:

> > Got my copy of Thunder Rebels in Glasgow on Friday. The rest of the
> > weekend has been spent reading it.
>
> Presumably in Dragon & George? Tom must have sold out in a day...

Static actually - it was before lunch, so Tom was probably still asleep...

Glasgow is definately fortunate to have two decent game shops.

> > There are a few disappointments. Biggest one is the keywords -
> we're going
> > to have to wait for Storm Tribes before we get a playable female
> > character.
>
> Ah, so someone agrees with me. Maybe it's a Scottish thing :)

I won't pass on my wife's comments - she was less than polite about the lack of female characters. Storm Tribe should make up for it, though.

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson			The Stableyard - Internet Solutions
gjr_at_...		http://www.thestableyard.net