Re: Re: Anyone have a Krarsht magic keyword?

From: Light Castle <light.castle_at_...>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 10:11:57 -0800 (PST)

This looks like it might start wandering off to philosohy and digestism.

  Do we know you can't heroquest into the realm of chaos? (I honestly don't know, I haven't thought about it.)

  When you say you can meet chaos magic that mimics the other magics, what do you mean? (From a game standpoint, since we are still on HQ-RPG) Does that mean any Chaos magic keyword must follow the rules for the otherworld it is "mirroring"?

  LC

Gianfranco Geroldi <giangero_at_...> wrote:

    The idea of a Chaos Otherworld is absurd, IMO.

You can't heroquest in the realm of chaos.

  Chaos is not an Otherworld, but it breaches and devours and corrupts the 'place' where the three otherworlds overlap (in the heroplane, in the mundane world and, most of all, in the Underworld).

So you can meet chaos magic that mocks animistic, sorcery or theistic magic. Or common magic, of course.

Ciao,
Gian

        Game software Poker games Computer role playing game Role playing games Online role playing games Role playing games online

  YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS          Visit your group "HeroQuest-RPG" on the web.

    To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:  HeroQuest-RPG-unsubscribe_at_yahoogroups.com

Yahoo! Mail