I thought this was a list to discuss play?

From: Newt <mrnewt_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 11:50:28 -0000

Howdo all

I'm begining to lose the plot here with this list. To quote the intro;

"Here we focus on how to play HeroQuest (formerly Hero Wars) in Glorantha, and are especially concerned with introducing newer players to the game."

Not Ebay autions or the 'elitist' nature of glorantha limited additions that has dominated posts here lately.

I recently ebayed a large chunk of HQ/RQ stuff (some of rare stuff) and I didn't post it here.

I have my own thoughts about the unfinished works/limited editions/elitist nature of Gloranthaphiles but I would never dream of discussing them here.

Because in my neither is relevant to this list or in my opinion very dignified.

Come on folks this getting out of hand and its the sort of thing puts off newcomers.

Regards

;O)Newt