Re: Who else is a Newbie? And other thoughts...

From: Pierre-André Champoux <pa_champoux_at_...>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 05:11:16 -0000

 This week, i create an album of photos, for now, i just put some photo of our first play-test the last 26-27-28 may, my internet connection is to slow. I will update my photo album after each LARP, so evryone coud see Gloranthe with there eyes and read our LARP campagne. Our next playtest is the 7-8-9 of July. Our regular season will begin in September.

If you are interested, i have a ton of promo marérial, a lot pictures, some illustrations, an hundred pages or rules, description of the events for the first playtest... and more. Our website will be ready very soon, one of the best webdesigner of the Québec is working on it... it will be very nice. I will send you the adress when it will be ready.

With "les production Adamante" Glorantha become real!

Pierre-André Champoux