Re: Ye Booke of Tentacles

From: Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_...>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 12:52:19 -0000

>> YBOT 7 is well advanced, a scenario special featuring Simon Bray,
Darren Sims and Martin Hawley, among others.<<

For one moment I believed that you were suggesting that YBoT7 was to contain HQ stats for Simon, Darren, and Martin.

For a moment I was really looking forward to seeing these Gloranthan luminaries listed for the first time. Leader sheets anyone? What could be the scenario I questioned? A valiant heroband of authors struggle to bring a fan-publication into existence for a convention, or to organize a freeform. Let's hope that 'You too can be the Simon Bray'.

:-)