Re: Household Goddesses

From: ishldgetoutmore <rmv1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 04:58:24 -0000

Hmmm... I'm trying to understand the mythic role a devotee of Arnna (assuming such a hero) would have in the clan. Would it be a largely ritual role? The Harst would account for the goods and keep track of expenditures versus income, while warriors would guard the stores. Would the Arnna devotee be responsible for "attracting" or "growing" the wealth in the first place? Is she the "strongbox" or "vault"? Does she merely hold the "keys to wealth"?

Earth and Wealth, hmmm... I'm remembering the old RQIII scenario set in Greenbrass where you have to go and acquire the fruit of the Fiscus tree...

Roland