Glorantian LARP

From: Pierre-André Champoux <pa_champoux_at_...>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 17:30:49 -0000

Hi

"Les Production Adamante" old there second LARP in Glorantha this Week End. It was an other great succes. We have a bit less players than we expect, but the quality of the game and the role play of the gamers was wonderfull.

 Our Two first LARP ( 26-27-28 May and 7-8-9 July) was a "play test", On the first we had test our combat rules and the runic magic system. This Week-End, we test our community rules, the rituals, collective magic, Trading and raiding system, ressources system, géopolitical game... and the Heroquesting...

The action of the firts LARP Begin in 1314 in Heorth country. Colymar regroup his family and many supporters and settle the Dragon Pass.( if your interested, i post a complete dercription last month)

For the second LARP, the action begin a decade later, Colymar clan is very strong but he is very big an hard to rule for Colymar. During the scenario, Colymar Clan plan to clean the Dragon Pass of the chaotic presence of the Broo. Since the arrival or the Heortling in the Dragon Pass, the Broos had been very fecond, A powerfull Shaman invoke a true commander, Nack Tarass, one of the Thed's son, to lead the Broo to victory againts the Colymar Clan.

Colymar regoup all familys of the clan, he make a temporary alliance with a new Héorthling clan, ( they flee the civil War in the south opposing Belintor and Ezenkeko) and launch a large campain of extermination. They kill many scatered groups of Broos,eche time they take there heads to make a huge anti-chaos ritual to Urox. They burn all the broo's head for Urox to empower themeselve agains Chaos. After the ritual all the War band march in direction of the Snake Pipe Hollow. They kill all chaotics creatures on there way.

 Near the Snake Pipe Hollow, they find two Dwarf's stone golems. The dwarfs place theses devices just after the dragonkill war in a choke point between the Dragon Pass and the Snake Pipe Hollow, they kill everything, exept Dwarfs. With a strange devices, full of Stasis magic, found by the Heorth clan neer an old stone spirit, the Blackmith of the Heorth clan and the Sage of the Colymar clan found the way to paralyse the stone golem without combat.

After, the Colymar warband penetrate in the Snake Pipe Hollow, they face a huge Broos army and there evil commander Nack Tarass. In the darkness, wounded and sick, the battle was epic and full of heroism, Colymar bring victory, they kill Nack Tarass and many Broo, plunder all the wealt of the Broo and free the enslaved family.

Returning to the clan, Colymar organise a great feast, during the celebration, he give his most powerfull magicals objects to the importants members of his clan and to his son. He order to his clan to split and form a tribe. He secretly prepare an Heroquest. All the Colymar clan and the Heorthian Clan support him to his Héroquest. He Cross the line between Glorantha and the God plan acting to be "Orlanth making the storm tribe". His Quest was a great success but Colymar never return... The Colymar Tribe was formed, the seeds of the storm begin to florish againts in the Dragon Pass.

All the setting is ready for the begining ou out regular season the 22-23-24 September and the 27-28-29 October. The regular LARP will begin around 1340-50.

I Will sent you some pictures soon, we take a lot this time (over 400!) I have beautifull picture of Colymar in many positions. Colymar cammanding his men, Colymar Drinking wine, Colymar sleeping, Colymar dealing with a Troll, Colymar boosting himself, Colimar fighting...

Pierre-André Champoux