Re: Writing my first Lunar adventures - help?

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 21:12:52 +0100 (BST)

> Hi chaps,
>
> sorry to ask a banal question, but having been
> inspired ILH1and ILH2, I
> want to try and do a Lunar game. A simple, maybe
> one session adventure
> to introduce my players to the life of the Empire.
> I have done military
> stuff in the past, and village life, but now I was
> thinking of a
> "Rumpole of the Bailey" style game with civilized
> lunar administrators
> in a small town somewhere? I was thinking villas,
> politicsw, alittle
> intrigue, taxes to raise, and some minor crisis to
> offset before the
> Imperial authorities notice the problem?

You know, you could do that in the Sartar setting you already know. Some Lunar official trying to sort out taxing barbarians, preferably without being nasty and brutal. That might be easier?

Try the all-new Yahoo! Mail. "The New Version is radically easier to use" � The Wall Street Journal http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html