Writing my first Lunar adventures - help?

From: CJ <cj_at_...>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 15:19:01 +0100

 Hi chaps,

sorry to ask a banal question, but having been inspired ILH1and ILH2, I want to try and do a Lunar game. A simple, maybe one session adventure to introduce my players to the life of the Empire. I have done military stuff in the past, and village life, but now I was thinking of a "Rumpole of the Bailey" style game with civilized lunar administrators in a small town somewhere? I was thinking villas, politicsw, alittle intrigue, taxes to raise, and some minor crisis to offset before the Imperial authorities notice the problem?

I've never actually written an HQ adventure, beyond my tale of stead life in Sartar which pretty much wrote itself, so any ideas? I really have very little idea where to start, and I thought people on the list might be able to help - you always have in the past! Any ideas or comments???

cj x