Re: Level of Power of Entities

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 22:15:42 +0100 (BST)

I hate to say it, but that's drivel. It happened, in Glorantha. The rules model what happens in Glorantha. So if they can't model this, they're broken, because it happened. If Harrek could do it, then so, under similar circumstances, could a PC, and no doubt they will. "Scriptural immunity" means "spent a HP" - that's what they are. Yes, I'm sure it was very hard, but it can be done, because it was done, and if the rules say otherwise, we fix them until they match the universe.

Let's assume for now that Harrek rolled only 1s and the Bear God and the Universe rolled only 20s. What numbers do we need?

Yahoo! Photos is now offering a quality print service from just 7p a photo. http://uk.photos.yahoo.com