Re: Level of Power of Entities

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_...>
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2006 22:10:20 -0000

> I hate to say it, but that's drivel. It happened, in
> Glorantha. The rules model what happens in Glorantha.
> So if they can't model this, they're broken, because
> it happened. If Harrek could do it, then so, under
> similar circumstances, could a PC, and no doubt they
> will. "Scriptural immunity" means "spent a HP" -
> that's what they are. Yes, I'm sure it was very hard,
> but it can be done, because it was done, and if the
> rules say otherwise, we fix them until they match the
> universe.

Honestly, I think you are overstating the importance of rules. As Captain Barbossa would say, "Aargh, they are more of a guideline."

I use scriptural immunity whenever I feel like it. I also am perfectly happy to wait until the players tell me what their augmented target number is before I determine the target number of their foe.

Jeff