Re: Heroquest in Play

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 07:36:18 +0100 (BST)

> Things have been quiet on this list, so I figured
> I'd post some more
> material from our SeattleFarmers campaign. The
> following is the
> writeup of our heroes performing the Orlanth Slays
> Aroka heroquest:

Thanks - one of your better writeups so far, I thought. Keep them coming!

You know, it makes me wonder what the "outsiders" would make of all this. That unknown Kitori village, and the elves. An apparently random magical attack that appears and then vanishes. You never know who did it (do you?) you never know why. Or can your godi figure it out for you, after the event? What if the PCs *are* the godi trying to figure it out?

All New Yahoo! Mail � Tired of Vi_at_gr@! come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html