Re: Heroquest in Play

From: parental_unit_2 <parental_unit_2_at_...>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 16:57:23 -0000

> An apparently random magical attack
> that appears and then vanishes. You never know who did
> it (do you?) you never know why. Or can your godi
> figure it out for you, after the event?

"Folks can figure it out for themselves, honey.

Ever since our boys slaughtered a bunch of flying shepherds so they could bring back a stupid winged bull from the Stormwalk heroquest, Storm Bulls have hated them on sight. You know my brother, Herger, the one who did most of the slaughtering? He's hated even by our own Uroxi.

That didn't help _at all_ when my other brother, Korlmhy, tried to find someone to do his Bellower's Day rites in Boldhome. And we didn't even bother to try to talk Broyan's Uroxi into coming back to the town of Bullpen to save it from Chaos coming out of the Print.

And so that's why _we're_ now hip-deep in scorpionmen, and went to fight dragons so we could flood them out. What happens in the Gods War doesn't stay in the Gods War, honey."

Dorasa Orlgardsdottir (Yinkini character in Jeff Richard's Seattle Farmers Sartar campaign).