too many forums--damn right.

From: Mike Dawson <mdawson_at_...>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 14:23:07 -0000

I'm sure everyone recalls my previously expressed hatred of yahoo's forums. (I'm not trying to restart that--please don't ask me why. Check back in the archive.)

Wouldn't it be nice if issaries.com could become the source for the equivalent of all these: heroquest-RPG
heroquest-rules
glorantha3d
gloranthacon
Engiziland
GloranthanInternetGaming
GlorWar
pavisawakes
sartar_rising
http://lokarnos.com/
http://www.indie-rpgs.com/forum/index.php?f=13 Rass Game Discussions at http://differentcomputers.com/differentgames/index.php Rass Game Summaries at http://differentcomputers.com/differentgames/summaries/ and the Glorantha Digest?

If they were all in one place, they would benefit each other, adding energy, crosslinking and unexpected emergent online behavior.

Imagine if Issaries ran a blog system and encouraged HQ gamers and refs to post their game stuff on the Issaries site.

That would be something. There might even be some AdWords revenue in there for Issaries.

Is there another game company out there doing anything like this?